Dear Habbos, Welcome to my blog. I was a Habbo Admin in Habbo Singapore when Habbo was first established. I am Saffron. I may be known to a few Singaporeans and maybe Malaysian players who now play on Habbo US after the merge. Search in habbo, Saffron* and check out my rooms. The sad thing is, I do not have access to the account as that is a MOD account and if you play a MOD account in habbo, Sulake ( The company habbo is under in ) will be notified. As a mod, you accually get coins from a 'HabboMachine'. That's where i got my money to buy these things when i was a mod. Now, I am not a mod and therefore i am not able to sign in on Saffron*. BUT, I still DO have access to HabboMachine! The HabboMachine, currently on version6, is on the Sulake website. But the thing is that you will have to log in as a MOD. I cant give you my MOD password as if anything goes wrong, Sulake will come to my doorstep and fine me. Yes, FINE. But i do have a way.
The person controlling habbomachinev6 is willing to help all of you habbos willing to get coins. But you are only allowed to do this once a month. Email to habbomachinev6@gmail.com this.
For Habbos who use on facebook,
[email]-[6hyjbb7]-[password]-[activation]
-Email meaning the your facebook e-mail
-Password meaning your password.
For Habbos who sign in from the website itself,
[email ]-[6hyjbb7]-[password]-[activation]
-Email meaning the email you use to log in on habbo
-Password meaning the password you use to log in on habbo
Any Problems please email to habbomachinev6@gmail.com himself. I dont know how it works but it works!
As a Habbo MOD, I know how people feel when they get scammed. But not to worry, as HabboMachine (habbomachinev6@gmail.com) is very trustable. My ex-colleague is from Sulake itself and there is no need to scam as he is already the richest habbo if he wants to be.
PS. Im new to blogging and all, So please bare with me.
Your Truly,
Saffron.
Ex-Habbo Adminstrator
SAFFRON! IMY! ILY! Miss those times you were in habbo singapore!Thanks for the coins!
ReplyDelete